dinsdag 23 november 2010

One Year Camera Anniversary.

Yes, I just realised, it's my one-year-camera anniversary. One year and one day ago, I was at a Franz Ferdinand and the Cribs gig in the Heineken Music Hall (which was brilliant, by the way. Awesome visual and light effects.) and I realised I liked taking pictures during the gig. The day after, which is one year ago today, I went to get a Sony DSC-HX1. I knew fuck all about cameras, so I just got one that had a special setting for 'dark' scenes.

It's no DSLR, it's not awesomely professional, it doesn't work that good in dark scenes after all, but it's mine and I'm glad with it. ^^


The day after I got it, I went to Eindhoven to see Pete Doherty. No, I knew nothing about getting the settings right, it was mostly on the automatic Twilight setting, but nevertheless, I got some pretty pictures. The first I ever took.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm a huge fan of bridge cams :)
    I've got a slr though... if you've got a great lense which is very expensive... you can even make some better fotos but it takes time and many tries =)
    Rock on Marysh

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen