maandag 22 november 2010

Oh hai!

I suppose this is an hellow.

And a welcome. Welcome to this *cough* 'photography' *cough* blog, otherwise and perhaps better known as 'shameless pic dump'.

I reckon I could bother to write a proper introduction, telling you all (whoever you are) who I am and what I'm planning to do with this thing, but honestly... I don't quite know yet. I suppose I just want a place to dump (or should I use the fancy "post", manipulating you into thinking it's not just dumping?) random photos I've taken, where I can actually write some random stuff as well.To go with the pictures, explaining things, putting everything into context. I know that a picture is supposed to be worth a thousand words, but honestly, I love words as well, so you'd better live with both.

So.
I guess this is the end of the hello and the welcome. Seems like I've introduced myself well enough, for now. Perhaps I could leave you with a picture, so I learn how on earth to add those things to a blog and you're left there, behind your computers, hungry for more. Many, many more. Eh eh eh. >:3


Emo BarĂ¢t. Fucking epic.:D

1 opmerking:

  1. Het zou heel cool zijn als ik dit in het engels zou schrijven. Nou heb ik toevallig 7 jaar in engeland gewoond.. .. maar ik ga die uitdaging niet aan.

    Ik vind serieus, dat jij zo genieus kan schrijven. En je foto's zijn awesome, deze foto en.. ik zag er denet nog een die ik echt super vet vond. In ieder geval; in ben een fan van jou :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen